The aims of the Ravens Wood Sixth Form are:
- Develop an internationally renowned all-ability school with a mixed Sixth Form.
- Offer an inclusive, broad, balanced and high quality education.
- Maintain high moral values within our community empathising honesty, integrity and respect for all in a disciplined and caring environment.
- To prepare our students to take a positive role in society.
- Foster a spirit of enterprise, to emphasise vocational skills and to offer the opportunity for all students to achieve in a wide range of activities.
- Prepare and provide the opportunities for all in our community to develop themselves throughout their lifetime.
- Prepare our students to meet the challenge of living in the knowledge age.
- Achieve a genuine partnership between parents and the school, its Governors, staff and students in the wider community.